Monday, October 12, 2009

How do I deleate my gmail account?

1. Sign in on the Google Accounts homepage.





2. Click the Edit link next to the My Services list. On this page, you can delete your account.





3. Confirm your account deletion. You'll need to check these two options: 'Yes, I want to delete my account,' and 'Yes, I acknowledge that I am still responsible for any charges incurred due to any pending financial transactions.'





If you delete your Google Account:





* You'll delete the Google services associated with that account, such as your orkut profile, your iGoogle page, and your web history.





* If the account is also a Gmail account, you'll no longer be able to access that email. You'll also be unable to reuse your Gmail username.
How do I deleate my gmail account?
there is no way to delete it. just leave it alone for a long period of time and it will be automatically disabled.
Reply:To delete a Gmail account log onto the account you wish to delete. Click on settings in the upper right corner then go to the accounts Tab. Scroll down to: Google Account settings and click the link in that sections which should say: Google Account settings.


When you are on that page click on the Edit button by "My Products" a link which offers you to delete your account should be present on that page
girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment