Monday, October 12, 2009

How do i change my username/delete my gmail account?

i want to change my username on my gmail acount. can i?


if i cant, can i delete the acount? or do i have yo just make a new one?





thank you if you help
How do i change my username/delete my gmail account?
You cannot change the username. You can delete the account and create a new one. The steps to delete the account are as follows -


a) Sign in to your Gmail account and click "Settings" at the top of the page.


b) Click "Accounts" in the "Settings" menu bar and click "Google Account settings".


c) Click the "Edit" link next to "My products".


d) Click "Delete Gmail Service" and fill in the required fields.





Once done your account will be gone.





All the best!



Reply:No problem :) Report Abuse


No comments:

Post a Comment