Saturday, October 24, 2009

Can YIM check my gmail account instead of my yahoo mail account?

Hi, I was wondering, can YIM check my gmail account when I sign in instead of my yahoo mail account? I don't use my yahoo account anymore, and it's kind of annoying when it says I have mail in it every time I log in... Especially since all I get in my yahoo inbox these days is spam (all my good mail goes to my gmail account).
Can YIM check my gmail account instead of my yahoo mail account?
if YIM means yahoo instant Messenger it can't.instead remove it from startup by msconfig or options available inside yahoo messenger and download google talk from talk.google.com, install it now it checks gmail or if u want to use yahoo contacts with out checking for mail use meebo where u can logon to both yahoo and gtalk simultaneously.

No comments:

Post a Comment