Saturday, October 24, 2009

I can't fetch my yahoo mails to my gmail account?

I want all my yahoo mails to get on mmmmmy gmail account also
I can't fetch my yahoo mails to my gmail account?
It's nice to have to only sign into one account and get all of your mail!





Select Options | Mail Options (or Mail Options) from the Yahoo! Mail navigation bar.


Follow the link called POP Access %26amp; Forwarding.


Make sure Forwarding is selected.


Enter the email address where you want to receive all your Yahoo! Mail messages.


Click Submit to save your new changes
Reply:hi


yes .. it is possible


after login in gmail account , click setting tab in that click account tab


in that, there is option ,retrive mail from other accounts.


just click that , a window will popup


fill all the details , close it ,


now u can receive all your yahoo mails to u r gmail account

No comments:

Post a Comment