Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I was sent a Gmail invitation to open an account, so I'm wondering, now that I have made my gmail account,

is it necessary to keep the yahoo account the invite was sent to?





Also, is their anyway that I could still use yahoo answers but with a gmail account?
I was sent a Gmail invitation to open an account, so I'm wondering, now that I have made my gmail account,
Yahoo Answers uses your yahoo e-mail and nick, it's a universal thing, you'd need to have Yahoo for Yahoo, you could setup forwarding from Yahoo to Gmail.





You don't need the invitation anymore; you've already activated your account.





You could infact delete yahoo and only use gmail, but you do need a yahoo account to use it with yahoo answers.
Reply:You couldn't use Answers at Yahoo from Gmail as that is the opposition at Google.

No comments:

Post a Comment