Saturday, October 24, 2009

Does Gmail delete an account if someone hasn't logged in for a while?

Not that I'm worried, because I check my e-mail obsessively, but I just got to wondering if Gmail deletes accounts if someone hasn't logged in for a period of several months. I know that for regular Yahoo Mail accounts it's something like 4 months of inactivity before an e-mail account is deleted, and there's no time limit on paid Yahoo Mail accounts, but I don't recall having read anything on Gmail and didn't see anything on the Gmail homepage. Just for the sake of curiosity, anyone know?
Does Gmail delete an account if someone hasn't logged in for a while?
Well, it really matters on how long "a while" is. I'm not sure how long they keep the email address running, but I know it lasts a long time. I made an account almost a year ago, and after looking at this question I decided to check it...it's still there.


Well, hope this answers your question
Reply:i dont think they do...but i wont ever know till i make one and dont check it till eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment