Monday, October 12, 2009

How to delete my gmail account? omg I need to get rid of it. Its so nasty. Im disapointed. Remove this shitNOW?

Canceling your account





If you decide that you don't need your Gmail account anymore, and you're sure you won't want your username in the future, you can simply close the account. Here's how:





1. Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page.


2. Open the Accounts tab.


3. Click Google Account settings.


4. Click Edit next to My services on the right side.


5. Click Delete Gmail Service
How to delete my gmail account? omg I need to get rid of it. Its so nasty. Im disapointed. Remove this shitNOW?
I have tried looking in every section in my gmail and cannot find a single place to get rid of it.


My advice is to simply stop using it and use the yahoo account you are using for answers.
Reply:Log out.

No comments:

Post a Comment