Sunday, May 23, 2010

Using Quickbooks w/ gmail account, emailing Invoice in PDF format to customers? (All possible from quickbooks?

I am looking to see if before I buy quickbooks that if it is capable of doing the following task.





"Using Quickbooks w/ gmail account, emailing Invoice in PDF format to customers (All possible from quickbooks?, can all this be done in the one program quickbooks)"





And if someone with everyday experience with using this can give me the steps or add-on programs if needed so I can make sure this goes smooth.





Thank you
Using Quickbooks w/ gmail account, emailing Invoice in PDF format to customers? (All possible from quickbooks?
It looks like you want 1 step, where you click save as PDF and email to customer with your gmail account. Truthfully, I don't know if it's going to do that.





It will save an invoice as a pdf. From there you are free to go into Gmail and attach and mail it.
Reply:I think you should call intuit about that. Iknow you can read stuff but i dont think it will write pdf's QuickBooks is a great program...I know you can export to Word and Excel..then use Adobe Acrobat to make pdf's from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment