Saturday, November 7, 2009

I have Perfect Keylogger and I'm trying to set it up to send to my gmail account, can anyone help me?

I can't connect to the server.


For the SMTP server I have: smtp.gmail.com


Port number: 465


send to and username are my gmail address and password is my gmail pass, but it still doesn't work.
I have Perfect Keylogger and I'm trying to set it up to send to my gmail account, can anyone help me?
Hey bro,


Perfect Keylogger will f*ck your computer up BADLY.It disabled my anti-virus and me from accessing the internet.I had to reformat my hard drive and put a new operating system on my computer.You should do the same.
Reply:smtp.googlemail.com *

1 comment:

  1. TREY, you sir, are a dumbass. You would not in ANY WAY have to reset your hard drive.

    ReplyDelete