Saturday, November 7, 2009

Why didn't Yahoo make me use verification code when adding gmail account?

Since Yahoo now allows you to add other email accounts to it so you can send from Yahoo, it makes you go through a few steps to set up, including sending a verification email to the account you're adding.





I just added an additional Yahoo account and one Gmail account and both times it asked me to do the verification step using the code that it sends to your additional account. I then went to add one last Gmail account and it just let me set it up, skipping the verification code step. I thought maybe I was mistaken in what I saw so I deleted that 2nd Gmail from Yahoo and re-added it and sure enough it let me add it without a verification code. What's up with that?
Why didn't Yahoo make me use verification code when adding gmail account?
There are times when it will take longer to get the verification code. If the Internet traffic is heavy that may be the reason for the delay. You may also check your bulk/spam and see if it is in there.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/al...





If you haven't received the verification code in 24 hours you can contact customer care to inquire. Here is the link you can use.


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/al...
dog names

No comments:

Post a Comment