Saturday, November 7, 2009

How come i cant log onto my gmail account?

like 3 months ago i couldnt log onto my yahoo accout and then thats ok and they were both good for lke a week i type in my name and password and it says they rnt right anyone else have this problem?? what do i do??
How come i cant log onto my gmail account?
the reason may cookiie problem. contact google
Reply:As crappy as an answer as I know this sounds it might be because of the common (forgot my password).


I dare not even say that u have ur caplock on.





The following link is the gmail help page where information is given on forgotten passwords. Even if u did not forget your password still use whatever help is available to recover it.


Gmail is still up and running.


http://mail.google.com/support/bin/topic...





Only other possibility that occurs to me is that you may have your cookies disabled which may interfere with logging in.


Check security in your internet browser and try every possible password combination in order to log in

No comments:

Post a Comment