Saturday, November 7, 2009

I have gmail account but it not accepted my password i have alternet emil id than how can i change my password?

premnparmar@gmail.com i want to ochange password of this id but i cant open it now its making a error that ur password is incorrect
I have gmail account but it not accepted my password i have alternet emil id than how can i change my password?
To recover your Gmail password, please begin with these steps:





1. Visit our password recovery page------https://www.google.com/accounts/ForgotPa...


2. Enter your username.


3. Click Submit.





If Gmail accepted your username, you'll now see a captcha (letters in a distorted picture).


Please retype the captcha and click Submit.





A message will be sent to the secondary address you listed for your account. Please wait a few minutes, then check any email addresses you might have listed as your secondary address.





If you received the password reset message at your secondary address, follow the instructions to reset your password.

No comments:

Post a Comment