Saturday, November 7, 2009

How do I transfer my present gmail chat contacts to my new gmail account's chat ?

I checked my gmail, but I don't see any option that makes that possible unless you contact them again on the new gmail account you have....





Unless you have exported all your contacts, then on the chat box on the left side of the screen, you would choose OPTIONS (below the chat box) %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; then show in chat list "all contacts"





Then just edit the size of your chat list if you have a lot of contacts.
How do I transfer my present gmail chat contacts to my new gmail account's chat ?
Your question was about Gmail though.. you didnt specify Gtalk there. Report Abuse

Reply:Go to the contacts page and do an export of the contacts. This will save the contacts to CSV file. Then import the contacts in the new account.
name latin

No comments:

Post a Comment