Sunday, May 23, 2010

Can I delete my gmail account?

I want to delete my gmail account but I don't know how. Is it possible? If yes, how?
Can I delete my gmail account?
Log into gmail





Click on 'Settings' (Upper-right corner)





Click on the 'Accounts' tab





Click on 'Google Account settings'





If you'd like to close your gmail account, but keep your Google account click on 'edit' next to 'My services'





Finally, Click on 'Delete Gmail Service' and fill out the form on the next page.





Keep in mind you will still have a Google account allowing you to access other Google services, but you will no longer have a gmail account





If you want to close the entire Google account, click on 'Close account and delete all services and info associated with it 'instead of 'Delete Gmail Service'
Reply:Canceling your Gmail address


If you decide that you don't need your Gmail address anymore, and you're sure you won't want your username in the future, you can simply remove Gmail from your Google Account. Here's how:


Click Settings at the top of any Gmail page, and open the Accounts tab.


Click Google Account settings.


Click Edit next to My products on the right side.


Click Delete Gmail Service.


Once you delete your Gmail address, you can't reactivate it, and you won't be able to retrieve any messages

No comments:

Post a Comment