Sunday, May 23, 2010

How do I forward my Ymail to another account (Gmail)?

When I enter all of my information into the fields, it comes back with a message that says:





There was a problem connecting to mail.ymail.com


Server returned error: "Connection timed out: There may be a problem with the settings you added. Please contact your other email provider to verify the correct server name and port."





I have the POP server set at: mail.yahoo.com


I have the port set at: 110
How do I forward my Ymail to another account (Gmail)?
But you still may be required to have an outgoing server path - you have the incoming one listed above - but not the other. You would have to see what ymail requires - thats a yahoo mail plus item i can't access for the info.
girl name

No comments:

Post a Comment