Tuesday, May 25, 2010

On my gmail account when i try to change my signature it wont work like i click save changes and it says its..?

been saved but then it keeps going back to my old signature. WHAT DO I DO???
On my gmail account when i try to change my signature it wont work like i click save changes and it says its..?
Are you using any of the Lab features?





Try also using the HTML only version (basic HTML link at the bottom of your screen) for making your settings change.





If not working, try setting to 'no signature'.





Usually this kind of error is a result of some cache problem. you can also try cleaning your browsing cache.
Reply:I have a gmail account 2 if u have had a signature before just exit and try again the next day they could be having trouble with a sever! or if u never had one make sure u have the green dot in the signature box and not the "No Signature" so that's all i can think of hope it helps
first name

No comments:

Post a Comment